About the company
«Interfruit» LLC operates in the Batken region of the Kyrgyz Republic, with modern equipment and a capacity of 1000+ tonnes per year. Our company specializes in the collection, processing and sale of dried/fresh fruit and nuts, grown in an ecologically clean area at the foothills of the Turkestan mountain range. We produce for the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) market and plan to diversify into Europe. The company plant is equipped with modern technology for cleaning, drying, sorting and packaging of nuts and dry/fresh fruit
Interfruit has long-term partnerships with farmers. It is located in the Kadamjay district, in the village of Uch-Kurgan, where there are over 2000 hectares of orchards. Our company’s orchards comprise more than 30 hectares. On the plant’s territory there is also a refrigerator room with a volume of 300m3. All our products are certified and meet quality standards.
Product type, HS code
- Dried apricots, 081310
- Dried plums, 081320
- Walnuts shelled, 080232
- Raisins, 08062010
Export destinations / volume
- Kazakhstan, Russia
- 300 tonnes annually (all types of products)
- Eurasian Conformity (EAC) certification. The EAC certification or the Eurasian Conformity Mark confirms that the products meet all of the technical standards of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU): https://schmidt-export.com/eac-certification/eac- certificate-conformity-technical-regulations-eurasian-economic-union.
- E-mail: interfruit@inbox. ru
- Address: Uch-Kurgan village, Batken region, Kyrgyz Republic
- Contact person: Mr. Sardor Madazimov
- Mob./WhatsApp: +996 776 217 676; 996 558 217 621