About the company
The main activities of individual entrepreneur (IE) Subankulov are processing fruit and berries and providing services to farmers whom the company cooperates with in the Jalal-Abad region of the Kyrgyz Republic. Our competitive advantage is in our use of modern drying equipment certified to HACCP standards, and of refrigerated storage facilities. In addition, in September 2018 successfully passed the food safety management certification audit for compliance with the requirements of the international standard ISO22000:2005.
While IE Subankulov processes apples, rosehip and barberry for the domestic market, it is our company’s dried plums that we would like to offer to our potential new export partners. In the nearest future we also plan to launch the production of dried fruit in chocolate, for the domestic and foreign markets. Here again we will first focus on the plum, which Jalal-Abad region is famous for and which grows abundantly in our region. Afterwards we will add a selection of chocolates with dried
apple and pear fillings. In the first year of this new product line, we plan to produce 2-3 tonnes of sweets from dried fruits, in partnership with up to 100-150 farmers.
Product type, HS code
- Dried plums, 5 tonnes
- Dried plums in chocolate, 3 tonnes (target)
Export destinations / volume
- At the moment our company’s main export markets are Kazakhstan and Tajikistan
- CCPB, Bio.inspecta, NOISO 22000:2005 (TUV NORD CERT)P
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: Kyzyl-Tuu village, Aksy district, Jalal-Abad region, Kyrgyz Republic
- Contact person: Mr. Timur Subankulov
- Mob./WhatsApp: +996 773 615 800;+ 996 703 615 800